my favorite person
Podcast by: liseth gabriela

audis naveo she is a great businesswoman that I admire is very interesting she has a
A national and international company, based in a supermarket AUDIS is a very entrepreneurial woman, she is 35 years old, her main competitor is a company that has the name of Ampareño, most of the sales of Mrs. Audis's company are made In Colombia, she spends 80% in her company managing everything, and the other 20% likes to hang out with her family. She is constantly out for a week at a time, when she is away from the company she attends meetings, when she is in her office for time talking informally with her fellow friends - at her desk or in the front cafe. She considers her coworkers like family
Share this show

All episodes

There are no new episodes.
Podcast powered by Podnation